Walk-in Clinic in Los Banos, CA
Walk-in clinics provide basic health care services such as vaccinations for flu, STI screening and treatment, treatments for minor injuries, preventative services and much more. Dr. Raminder Mand, MD, at Los Banos Primary Care are primary care physicians. Dr. Raminder Mand, MD, has an extensive experience working in Turlock and Modesto since 2010. Our expert and efficient team provides comprehensive primary care. Step into our walk-in clinic for your primary care needs. For more information contact us today or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 1120 West I St Suite B, Los Banos, CA 93635.
Table of Contents:
When someone needs medical care but they do not have an urgent health issue, they often turn to their primary care physician for help. But if their primary doctor is closed for the day or they do not have one, patients can visit a walk-in clinic. These clinics provide a variety of services ranging such as blood draws, urine tests, and X-rays. Walk-in clinics are often located in areas that are accessible and convenient and offer extended hours and lower costs than a traditional doctor’s office.
No, you can walk into any walk-in clinic at any time, no appointment is necessary. These clinics get their name from their appointment system; aptly named “walk-in clinics,” patients can walk right into these healthcare facilities without any notice and receive treatment on the spot. Walk-in clinics follow a “first come, first served” policy; if there is a high amount of patient volume, some patients may need to wait in order to receive care. If there are no other patients waiting, a doctor may be seen right away. Most walk-in clinics are open evenings and weekends, allowing people to take care of their medical needs when they arise. Some walk-in clinics are open only during peak times, like in the morning; it is important to check the hours of the clinic before walking in for an appointment.
The services provided at a walk-in clinic vary from location to location and also depend on the type of physician or other medical professionals on staff. Common services provided include:
• Treatment for non-life-threatening illnesses, including:
• Severe cold or flu
• Serious earache
• Unusual or severe migraine
• Abnormal rash
• Treatment for minor injuries, such as:
• Minor broken bone
• Mild eye injury
• Back pain
• Minor cuts and burns
• Preventative services, such as:
• Health screenings
• Annual exams
• School physicals
• Sports physicals
• Pre-employment physicals
• Health services, such as:
• Screenings for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
• Treatment for STIs
• Cholesterol testing
• Fertility tests
• Diagnostic services, such as:
• Electrocardiography (EKG)
• Pregnancy tests
Walk-in clinics provide a long list of benefits to patients in need of many types of care, including:
• Convenient Hours — Walk-in clinics are designed to provide care for people outside of normal office hours and are typically open on evenings and weekends.
• Shorter Wait Times — Wait times are often much shorter at walk-in clinics because they focus on less severe concerns, allowing patients to receive care for minor ailments much sooner.
• Wide Range of Available Treatments — Walk-in clinics are a convenient option not only because they have longer hours and shorter wait times, but also because they can treat a wide number of health concerns, from acute injuries to chronic conditions.
If you live in or around Los Banos, CA, and are looking for an established walk-in clinic for care, come to Los Banos Primary Care today. Our team of medical professionals is experienced at treating a wide variety of ailments and can also provide healthcare services that focus on improving health and quality of life.
If you are in need of care and cannot wait to see your primary care physician, come to the walk-in clinic at Los Banos Primary Care. The medical specialists at Los Banos Primary Care are dedicated to providing you with all of your healthcare needs and can see you without an appointment. Call us today or book an appointment online today to find out more about how our clinic can help you, or simply walk into our clinic located at 1120 West I St Suite B, Los Banos, CA 93635. We look forward to serving you! We serve patients from Los Banos CA, Volta CA, Santa Nella CA, and Trent CA.